Monday, May 4, 2009

Another Rainy Day














Is anyone else SICK OF THE RAIN!!??? Alexarya and I are so bored of the mall. Will this rain ever end? The forecast says not for a while... I've been getting desperate. Today we went to Puppetonia, which by the way, is having a Monday at 10am discount ($100 for 3 months) After puppetonia, we went to the apple store, where they confirmed that all my photots from Jan 25th on had been accidentally deleted from my computer, oh my, and after that Alexarya played in the little play area there. Then we went for lunch at PF Changs. Afterward we went to the playroom in building 25. We ran into Madeleine and the girls had some run. Madeleine, in case you didn't know, IS TALKING...oh my.. That girl is such a star.
I am wondering where the rest of the mommies have been hiding out.. When it rains, it seems like we are all on our own... I miss you guys...

1 comment:

  1. So happy you posted these! I've been wondering how MJ is and she has gotten so big and her hair is so long!! I miss her. And Alexarya, of course. And Kellie. And you. ;) Sorry it's so rainy! You'll get LOTS of sunny days here in FL this weekend.

    ReplyDelete