Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Another Birthday? Yikes!!


Our group is steadily growing, as is the opportunity to buy another "1st Birthday Present."
Since it's fun to shop but sometimes overwhelming to decide or difficult to choose a gift for the kid who has it all, I'd like to share a few sites for gift ideas. 
If you are in the area, check out the Metropolitan Museum in the City. If not, check out this link
Again, the city boasts the well-known FAO Store (which is TOTALLY fun to go to on a snowy Saturday with the fam) but their site also breaks down gift-buying by gender, age, and top toys 10 of the year: FAO
Another NY Native to the toy scene: MT. I love their whimsical characters. Hunter likes their chewy bits. 
For sweet, soft gifts and cute clothes, parouse the pages of TinyMcSmall.
Need a practical gift that travels light? Little Jet Set is your site! :) 
Most of you know my predilection for Plan Toys' eco-friendly gifts. 
For buying on a budget, you can never go wrong with a good book! I LOVE receiving Children's Books for Hunter. Some classics are listed here and new releases each month are highlighted here
You're welcome. ;) 
Also, I don't condone being a die-hard trend-follower for our little ones because usually it's just silly stuff us Moms do to attempt to impress eachother. However, there are sites that I once in awhile visit to find a new "gem" of a product that I think is an unusual or unique gift. Here are two of those sites for your viewing pleasure: 
I could post shopping sites for hours, but it's time for Preggy Mamas to go to bed. Tomorrow is a busy, blustery day and I have a lot to do *as we all can relate to*.
It was great seeing a few of you in the Playroom today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment