Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pamper Yourself!

I am THRILLED because my salon (CARU in Hoboken) now shares their building with my FAVE waxing & pedi spa (AS U WISH). 
If you're looking for an experienced stylist, schedule an appointment with William, Heidi, or Jay at Caru. See for yourself ---> great reviews on Kannekt
They also do make-up for special events and carry the entire SmashBox line for purchase. The salon is beautifully modern and clean and they cater to their clients. 
As U Wish Spa is where I went before my wedding to get all of my spa services done and Skyy was amazing! Their reviews ---> Kannekt.
They've been highlighted in a few reality shows on MTV and VH1 and while I was there, Charlie Baltimore and Faith Evans both came to get their pedicures done. (They're both well-known R&B singers.)
I believe I saw As U Wish on the 2nd floor (I haven't visited their new spot yet) and Caru on the 3rd floor of the building located at 104 Hudson Street in Hoboken. Caru validates parking in the garage on 2nd and Hudson and there's an added bonus of a Sushi Lounge on the corner. The staff at Caru will order for you (esp if you're preggy and need to eat) or you can pick up on the way home. Yum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment