Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hunter's Birth Labor CDs

Last night I went to see Mollie (Bollers), my Doula and Massage Therapist. 
I had an Integrative Prenatal Massage with Aromatherapy and it was AMAZING to say the least.
I highly recommend checking her out: HBM
While I was there, she reminded me that I forgot to send her the playlist we listened to throughout the 2 days of labor leading up to Hunter's birth. She had enjoyed the music we listened to and I thought you all would to. :) 
Here's the playlist -- I spent a lot of time creating these 2 CDs leading up to his birth because I wanted my birthing experience to be relaxing and comforting. I hope you enjoy!

CD 1
1. Desafinado - [Bebel Gilberto]
2. Wicked Little High - [Bird York]
3. Magic - [Colbie Callait]
4. See You Soon (Acoustic) - [Coldplay]
5. The Blowers Daughter - [Damien Rice]
6. The Look of Love - [Diana Krall]
7. Strangers in the Night - [Fausto Papetti]
8. The First Taste - [Fiona Apple]
9. Blue Would Still Be Blue - [Guillemots]
10. Hide and Seek - [Imogen Heap]
11. I Miss You (Acoustic) - [Incubus]
12. Naked As We Came - [Iron & Wine]
13. Cry - [James Blunt]
14. Blindfold - [Morcheeba]
15. The Long Day Is Over - [Norah Jones]
16. Apologize - [One Republic]
17. You've Got to Hide Your Love Away - [Eddie Vedder]
18. Strange & Beautiful - [Aqualung]
19. Retour a Vega - [Stills]
20. Release Me - [Pearl Jam]
21. The District Sleeps Alone Tonight - [The Postal Service]
CD 2
1. When I’m Thinking About You - [The Sundays]
2. This Woman’s Work - [Kate Bush]
3. Fade Into You - [Mazzy Star]
4. In The Waiting Line - [Zero 7]
5. Calvino Ray - [Sunny Paxson]
6. To Ulrike M - [Stephanie Popmpougnac]
7. I Wish You Love - [Rachel Yamagata]
8. Flood - [Tori Amos]
9. Sweet Jane - [The Sundays]
10. The Cosmic Gate - [Thievery Corporation]
11. Caring is Creepy - [The Shins]
12. My Finest Hour - [The Sundays]
13. Falling From Grace - [Sneaker Pimps]
14. Hurry Up and Wait - [Stereophonics]
15. Ligeia - [Team Sleep]
16. How Can It Be - [Forever Thursday]
17. Here’s Where the Story Ends - [The Sundays]

No comments:

Post a Comment