Monday, March 30, 2009

Dinner Tonight


Alexarya has been teething these days and hasn't been interested in eating much. Still I put it out there and give it a try. Tonight we had chicken casserole with peas and mushrooms a bowl of slices of fresh oranges and canned soft pears. She had a fun time eating it. Click here to see the video
She finally ate enough to make me happy (this must be how the food and your mother thing starts) I can almost hear my Yiddish accent when I say " jus eat somesing baby, eat!"

3 comments:

  1. These posts are SOOO helpful! Riley is refusing anything but "adult" food so we are constantly looking for new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to never keep canned fruit in the house and once Hunter started to eat table food it became a staple!! He loves it -- it's easy to eat and digest too. Good call, Justine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute video!!! Love it!!! You are doing such a great job with the blog! Thanks so much ~

    ReplyDelete