Friday, March 27, 2009

Puppetonia


Symposia Bookstore - 510 Washington St.
Mo, Tu, Th and Fr at 10 and 11 a.m.
On Tu and Th there is a 4p.m. show as well for all you working moms ;-)
Like I said, for those who are going to drive there is no parking out front from 9-10am so its perfect. When you get there for the 10am show there is always a spot. (Don't take mine though..lol)
Two new shows every week
Call
Phone: (201) 963-0909 to reserve a place. (They ask that you call ahead just to make sure there is room. I try to remember, sometimes I call 10 minutes before. I have not called a few times and they have let me in. Only once was it too crowded and she asked if I could come back later, I couldn't so she let me stay. So, try to call ahead, but if you forget, don't stress about it.
$14 drop in
$10 second show the same week

I highly recommend this event. Olga and I go every Thursday at 10am. Hope to see you there.









No comments:

Post a Comment