Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Food For Baby



Today we tried white Cannellini Beans. I bought them in a can, put a baby size bowl of them in the microwave and heated them up for 2 minutes. Then I let them sit for about 10 minutes to cool off. I put Alexarya in her booster seat with the tray, rolled up her sleeves, put the bowl on the tray, handed her a spoon, leaned in toward her and opened my mouth. ;-0
She put her hands right into the bowl and giggled. They were warm and there was some juice the bowl that must have felt really good. Then she took one out and ate it. Turns out she LOVED it. That's great. The rest was just a good old time, 25 minutes of her trying to feed me with the spoon, feed herself with her hands and a bunch of beans on the floor. After she ate tons of beans I gave her some wheat crackers and water in a sippy cup. Hope you try Cannellini beans and your kiddie loves them too.

Well that's how gourmet goes at our house

No comments:

Post a Comment