Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bellydancing Curse


I am formally trained.
I was a professional instructor back home in Orlando.
I taught bellydance, strip cardio, exotic aerobics, and other twisted dance classes.
I was in a burlesque group called The Candy Cabaret (see Can-Can pic to the left).
I chose a time in between Hunter's feeding and nap schedule.
I bought a new hip-scarf.
I burned a new bellydancing CD.
I outlined my warm-up and all of the steps for Intro Class.
I am WELL beyond prepared to teach.
Yet I've only been able to teach one (well 2 if you count the test-class) class!
Tomorrow's class is cancelled because I have a fever tonight and don't want to infect any babies in case I am contagious. :(
Argh! I am frustrated and disappointed.
Sorry!
I thought for sure by the time Hunter was 6 months (he is now 7) I'd be back in my "dancin' shoes". 
Next week I will be in the gym at 2pm.
Sharp.
Be there if you want sore abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment