Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Halloween Party Update

It's ALMOST October! Where did the summer go?
I still haven't heard anything about a Halloween Party in the community yet so I am waiting to plan ours -- however let's set ours tentatively for Saturday, October 25th at 3pm.
How does that work? Or should it be earlier? Say, 12pm? 
That is the same day Bulls Ferry is having their Halloween Parade so I am wondering if it'll be better for the kids to go home and rest between the two events or go straight from one to the other...hmmm.
Let's just set that day aside for it and I'll keep you all posted.
If you have any fun decorations, feel free to bring them. I have some items I am bringing to make the room festive.
It's a Halloween-themed Potluck so bring a yummy dish. Some ideas are on the blog.
We will be having a Pumpkin-Carving contest so if you are interested, BYOPumpkin too. ;) 
Dressing up is optional -- Hunter, Trav, & I will be dressed and like usual I will be taking lots of pics. 
All ideas for the festivity are welcome. Just leave a comment on this post to keep them organized. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment