Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stay-At-Home Perks


I don't love it when Mommies who stay at home abbreviate their title to SAHM. I'm not sure why, it just bothers me...Anyways that's not the point of this post.
Just wanted to share some pics from yesterday.
It was a SPECTACULAR day (weather-wise) so I headed out with Hunter and called pretty much all of you to see if you wanted to meet up for some outdoors fun.
Susie and Christine came (holla'!). 
As we sat there, this guy wheeled by:
Odd...
I've never seen anyone over 9 on a Razor Scooter.
But I digress...
The babies really enjoyed the weather and the playtime.
Kaviraj really enjoyed Hunter's toys and Hunter really enjoyed Kaviraj's UK Baby Biscotti. :)
Since the weather will be cooling down some (hallelujah!) I was thinking of arranging a picnic.
We could do two: one for mommas and babies during the week -- to give us stay-at-homes something to do. We could go up to the ghetto but lovely park up the hill...
And then a second picnic at Palisades for the families one Saturday afternoon (so as to not interfere with football). 
More details to follow as the weather becomes more tolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment