Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm Baaaack! ;)






Ahhhh...we have arrived back home.
The air is SO different here after breathing in clean, crisp Autumnal North Cakalaka air for a few days. 
Hunter did really well with his Nana (my mom-in-law whom some of you met at Music Together last Friday). 
And I, surprisingly, did really well without Hunter! Granted, I had my moments but the liberation, romance, and fun with friends kept me in a happy, grateful mood the entire trip.
I posted our pics on our gallery...check them out here:
There are some events I wasn't able to take pics of, like the White Water Tubing...although you probably wouldn't want to see me post-pregnancy in a bikini in freezing water holding on for dear life anyways. ;)  
Now that I am home, it's back to reality...I have about a weeks-worth of clothes to launder, unpacking, errands, grocery restocking, and some serious dieting to do (after a weekend of fried Southern food). 
Hope to see you on the Promenade tonight! I have some Carolina French Toast* to walk off.
*Carolina French Toast is homemade buttermilk biscuits battered and fried with powdered sugar and fruit compote.*

No comments:

Post a Comment