Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cloth Diapers!!


Wish me luck...I am taking the "plunge" (so to speak) and attempting to go cloth with Hunter's diapers...
I am expecting many more C.D. blogs to come. ;)
This is yet another change I've made thanks to the trifecta of books I read recently:
Organic Baby
Skinny B*tch
Green Babies, Sage Moms (thanks Adi!)
They have made me re-think my entire lifestyle and frankly, I've made a drastic change for the better. 
Trav may not agree -- he doesn't understand why there are so many "meatless" options in the freezer or why I got rid of all the conventional cleaners under the sink -- but Hunter won't know the difference b/c he is being raised in a greener household and that will be his only reality.
No worries, though, I am no eco-warrior.
I won't push these new beliefs onto you.
They are just that --> very new to me. 
I was known to be a recycler but nothing else worthy of being "green" before. 
Not that I'm worthy now, either, just learning. :)
Anyways the Fuzzi Buns and Bum Genius diapers will arrive on Tuesday, just in time for the babysitter! mu-ah-ha-ha

No comments:

Post a Comment