Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Turning Point Pictures

Go here: My Gallery to see pics of your little ones...
Below are some of the pictures from our Family Brunch.
There's no pic of Kellie & Maddie Jo because she was eating when I came around with the camera. :( So sorry! There aren't any pics of our family, either since I was the photographer.
Did anyone take one of us?
Anyhoo, we really enjoyed ourselves -- thanks for coming! :)
The Turning Point hooked us up by giving us our own room. That was so convenient.
As I looked around the room, I noticed other Mommies (and Dads) going through all of the same motions of feeding, bouncing, entertaining, cuddling, and communicating with their babies.
Even though it can be challenging to take our little monchichis out for a brunch date, we still managed to arrive, eat (mmmm - stuffed french toast!), and fit in some socialization to an otherwise gloomy Saturday afternoon.
I didn't alter any of the shots with fancy photo-work -- they are just RAW files. I can if you'd like. Just email me. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment