Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Martha Stewart Show



Yesterday was the Studio Season Premiere of the 4th Season of the Martha Stewart Show. 
We received 10 tickets to the show as a result of Adi's suggestion and our essay about our Mommy Group.
It was exciting for me just to leave the house without Hunter and go into the city (and also a first for me in the past 7+ months, believe it or not). 
The show was interesting to see Live with all the behind-the-scenes lighting and camera crew, etc. Martha has MANY little helpers. 
The taping flew by and before we knew it, we were back on the Street in front of the studio debating on where to go for lunch. We ended up at Dos Caminos and anyone who was dieting pretty much blew it when the dessert arrived: 
It was a fun morning, a nice deviation from the daily routine, and something I'll probably never do again. Here are some pics from the studio (above) and the rest are on the gallery. Check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Azie for organizing this and Adi for suggesting Martha! I had a great time with everyone and now with my free Martha Stewart circle cutter, my life is now complete!!! : ) See you guys in October when I get back from my trip! In the meantime, I'll be thinking about baby Halloween costumes!!

    ReplyDelete